Für unsere Vion Beef B.V. suchen wir zur Unterstützung unseres Teams am Standort Bad Bramstedt, Buchloe, Crailsheim, Waldkraiburg, eine(-n)
Finance Management Traineeship (m/w/d)
- Bad Bramstedt, Buchloe, Crailsheim, Waldkraiburg
- befristet 1 Jahr
Finance Management Traineeship
Are you our new finance talent? You will contribute to our Finance Strategy in a dynamic, international environment in a top 100 food company!
Your tasks as a Finance Management Trainee?
Our food industry is developing at a rapid pace, in order to continue positioning ourselves as a game-changer, we would like to invest in young graduates and bachelors through this Finance Traineeship. Real talents with the ability to look beyond borders, who can work from a helicopter view, are able to make a contribution in ambitious projects and complex responsibilities and will eventually grow into a key position in Finance management.
During this Finance Traineeship you will get an UNIQUE opportunity to get insight in the processes and areas at corporate level (e.g. Treasury, Corporate Finance, Group Control & Accounting and Credit Risk Management) as well as at business unit(s) level (e.g. Project Management, Sales and Business controlling). You will be able to further develop your professional Finance capabilities and explore in which area your Finance talent needs more attention and discover what you are good at, like the most and want to develop.
In this journey you will start a 12 months programme in which you will:
- Gain practical experience in various Finance (business) departments of Vion
- Work on projects within the Business Unit and participate in the Group Finance Department, in which you will be intensively coached by internal mentors but are also responsible for your own learning process
- Follow learning modules to develop effectively as finance professional, for example change management and project-based working
- Get insights on our Group Finance departments to gain knowledge of relevant and current Vion Finance requirements, such as tax, compliance, internal audit, legal, treasury, credit management, robotics, etc.
- Work on your personal development plan via supervised intervision meetings with the other Trainees, but also through peer support
- After 12 month you will have a clear overview of your knowledge and skills and if you do well, you will be offered the possibility to fulfill a Finance role within Vion
Our ideal candidate has
- A completed master or bachelor degree in Finance
- Maximum 1 year of working experience
- Good communication skills in German and English (Dutch is an advantage)
- The ambition to actually grow into a senior Finance position
- The flexibility to work on various projects in different departments and locations during this traineeship
- Willingness to work in the Netherlands for a period of time
- A driving license
- You are open to the challenge ahead, dare to think outside the box and act accordingly, and are eager to distinguish your talent in an international environment!
What can you expect from us?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic Finance professionals and offer a 12 month Vion contract with a competitive package of employment conditions. Thorough and inspiring Traineeship programme that not only has a large internal support base but is also supported by an external consultancy agency.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbungsunterlagen inkl. frühestem Eintrittstermin bevorzugt online.
Ihr Ansprechpartner: Anna-Lena Kahle
Tel: +49 8241 503 214
Vion Beef B.V.