We are looking for a
Specialist Purchase to Pay (m/w/d)
for Boxtel (NL), Munic or Hanover
Who we are
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant-based alternatives with production sites in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in sixteen countries worldwide. We supply fresh and frozen pork and beef products, plant-based alternatives and by-products to the retail, foodservice and meat processing industries.
We supply customers in our home markets in the Netherlands and Germany as well as in other countries around the world. Our head office is located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
What you can expect
As an ERP Purchase to Pay Specialist at Vion, you will be responsible for the availability, performance and continuity of the ERP system. In addition, you may also be deployed in upcoming project phases to participate in the consideration and implementation of new processes within the current ERP Purchase to Pay solution. You will follow agreed processes, policies and procedures and support users in the correct utilisation of the application. You will be in frequent contact with users about desired system changes and organise the implementation and communication of these.
- Contributes to the implementation of tools for the management, maintenance and support of the applications
- You monitor the integrity of the application landscape
- Executes application operations and automates these operations where possible
- Application problem and incident management are also part of your tasks
- You manage the application documentation
- You prepare the decision-making process for the product owner
- You support the development of a functional design
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in (technical) business administration or IT;
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in a similar environment is required
- Experience in the food sector or an education in the food sector is an advantage
- Experience with purchase-to-pay processes and with agile/scrum working methods is an advantage; also good handling of SAP
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English and also speak Dutch
- You are very familiar with change management processes (ITIL)
- You have very good analytical skills, can solve problems well and are excellently organised
What we offer you among other things
Training and further education
The demands of the working world are constantly changing. We invest in your further training so that you can always stay up to date professionally.
Flexible working hours
In life, you want to remain flexible - whether professionally or privately. We know that and offer you flexible working time models
Varied range of tasks
Exciting tasks and interesting challenges await you
Fair and performance-related remuneration
We want you to stay healthy and feel good at all stages of your life and career. Our comprehensive company health management programme supports you in this
Retirement Pension Plan
An employer-financed pension model for a secure future
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including salary expectations and earliest starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person:
Vion IM&T Gmbh