In order to strengthen our team at Vion IM&T GmbH in Boxtel, Hannover, München, we are currently looking for an
System Administrator (m/f/d)
Who we are
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant-based alternatives with production sites in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in sixteen countries worldwide. We supply fresh and frozen pork and beef products, plant-based alternatives and by-products to the retail, foodservice and meat processing industries.
We supply customers in our home markets in the Netherlands and Germany as well as in other countries around the world. Our head office is located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
What you can expect
We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you get the space to get the best out of yourself. The main task is the administration of a merchandise management system (Viper). This system is currently used by over 1000 users at over 12 locations in Germany.
In addition to the business processes in the office area (purchasing, sales, livestock business), there is a further focus in the area of MES (Manufacturing Execution System). Here, the focus is on connecting technical devices (scales, scanners, classification devices, PLCs) as well as the simple and functional design of the user interface.
System Responsibility Details
- Server / Oracle Virtualisation / OS / Storage
- Samba Fileshares
- Shell Scripting (essential part of the active application)
- DB Administration
- Data Guard
- Golden Gate
- Application Server (Weblogic / Forms / Reports)
- Collaboration in ongoing projects in which architectural specifications and essential programming services are to be provided
- Coordination with the installation team
- Installation itself (during the day/evenings/Sundays) on ACC and Prod, rollback if necessary
- Supporting the (further) development of the programmes relating to deployment
- You have a technical college or university degree in IT
- You have very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and "can do" mentality
- You are experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Written and communication skills in English and German are a prerequisite,Dutch is an advantage
What we offer you among other things
Training and further education
The requirements in the world of work are constantly changing. We invest in your further training so that you are always up to date professionally.
Flexible working hours
In life, you want to remain flexible - whether professionally or privately. We know this and offer you flexible working time models
Mobile working is possible
- We look forward to receiving your application documents, including salary expectations and earliest starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person: Gunther Treiber
Tel. +49 173 2109348
Vion IM&T GmbH