In order to strengthen our team at Vion Emstek GmbH in Emstek, we are currently looking for an
Maintenance Engineer (m/f/d)
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four Business Units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry.
We supply customers in our home markets of the Netherlands and Germany, as well as in other countries all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
- Developing of maintenance concept with focus on optimising of maintenance of our installations and buildings;
- Managing of the asset database and translate the maintenance concept / philosophy to maintenance and service plans;
- Set up of multi-annual maintenance plans and translate these to annual maintenance plans,
- Identifying of bottlenecks and making improvement plans;
- Contributing to continuous improvement by using data driven solutions.
- Co-Assessing, identifying and developing manufacturing equipment and process solutions for existing lines, new products and market plans
- Understanding and identifying technology and equipment that is the best fit for required solutions
- Increase know-how in robotics and automation and implement best practices
- Develop cost estimates, schedules, execution and startup budgets and plans for activities
- Oversight of equipment negotiation, purchase, installation, and commissioning
- Fundamental project management skills to develop robust timelines and cost estimates for initiatives
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and collaborate cross-functionally
- The position will require travel to facilities
- Master Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering,Food Science, or related science
- 5 - 10 years experience in a Food/Beverage.
- Experience in process optimization in complex production environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead maintenance projects in food/beverage
- Experience with a maintenance system (SAP PM, Ultimo etc)
- Significant experience working with Food or Chemical industry
- Depth in quality systems such as HACCP, Lean, 6 Sigma
- Proficient in MS Office suite (particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), MS Project
- Experience with optimization and/or BI programs like AIMMS, Alteryx, PowerBI etc is a pre.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent knowledge of English
Varied range of tasks
interesting challenges are waiting for you!
Retirement Pension Plan
an employer-financed pension model for a secure future
Training and Continuing Education
good opportunities for professional development in personal and professional terms in an international corporate environment
Flexible Working Hours
we offer a large range of different working time models
Whether breakfast or lunch: Fresh and healthy meals are provided
Capital-forming benefits, annual special remuneration or similar holdings
Company parties, soccer tournaments and much more
Great monthly discounts for leisure, clothing, technology and much more
We have sufficient parking space
a job with perspective
performance-based and fair remuneration
a wide range of corporate health management
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person: van Beek, Toine