In order to strengthen our team at Vion Convenience GmbH in Großostheim, Remote with willingness to travel, we are currently looking for an
BI Specialist (m/f/d)
- Großostheim, Remote with willingness to travel
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four Business Units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry.
We supply customers in our home markets of the Netherlands and Germany, as well as in other countries all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
The BI specialist is using analytical skills for analyzing (financial) data. You are not only able to analyze and interpret the data in the right way, but you also know how to make the connection with commerce, to use this data to create opportunities. As a data analyst you have strong communication skills and you know how to translate the "technical" language into concrete feedback and ideas for your colleagues.
- Support the development of business intelligence processes within the business unit retail
- Be the linking pin to the central data analytics competence center and participate in the BI implementation project;
- Align and prioritize with key account management team on management information requirements and translate insights into a sales dashboards by using internal and external data sources
- Align and prioritize with our operations team on management information requirements and translate insights into a relevant KPI dashboards
- Assist in improving and standardizing management information, reporting and KPI’s based on best practices identified
- Perform data-analysis to improve management information and business and sales controlling
- Participate in projects to optimize business intelligence processes and the use of our financial and ERP systems
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and decision support to the management team, financial and key account management
- Degree in business information management, business information technology, information management or other relevant education
- min. 2-3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of business intelligence processes, related tools (PowerBI) and visualization of data through this tooling
- A self-starter mentality for preparation of management reporting
- Interest in data analysis and a drive to take a leading role to translate data into understandable analysis by using data analyses tools
- Good working knowledge of PowerBI, MS Office (expert user of Excel), ERP systems and databases and/or the willingness to develop expert skills
- Fluent in German and English (both orally and in writing), Dutch is a big plus
We can guarantee mobile working for you
Flexible Working Hours
we offer a large range of different working time models
a job with perspective
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person: Allavena, Christoph
Tel: +49 (0) 8241-503 324