In order to strengthen our team at SALOMON FoodWorld® GmbH in Großostheim, Remote, we are currently looking for an
Customer Service Representative - international Key Accounts (m/f/d)
- Großostheim, Remote
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four Business Units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry.
We supply customers in our home markets of the Netherlands and Germany, as well as in other countries all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
- You will be the first point of contact for our Key Account customers and responsible for their requests via email and phone
- You will take the initiative to clarify open questions and issues by proactively connecting with our customers - always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- You will work very closely with our sales team and be the cross-functional link to all relevant internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, NPD, Quality, etc.)
- You are committed to share your knowledge and experience with the team, as only united we are able to deliver what we call customer service excellence
- You will put your analytical skills to the test and find creative solutions that satisfy our customers
- You bring 3+ years' experience from a similar operational role (e.g. customer service, procurement, sales support, after-sales), ideally within a food service environment.
- You understand the needs and challenges our customers are facing on a daily basis and you are able to translate them into effective business actions
- You are well organised and have a structured as well as diligent working manner. You are able to work with complex information and prioritise even in hectic times
- You can be pragmatic and hands-on when the situation requires it and you don’t mind going the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service.
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they arise.
- "Team spirit” is not just a cliché for you, you know what it means to look out for each other.
- Your German and English language skills are strong, and you feel confident quickly switching from one language to the other.
Varied range of tasks
interesting challenges are waiting for you!
Training and Continuing Education
good opportunities for professional development in personal and professional terms in an international corporate environment
a wide range of corporate health management
Flexible Working Hours
we offer a large range of different working time models
We can guarantee mobile working for you
Whether breakfast or lunch: Fresh and healthy meals are provided
Company parties, soccer tournaments and much more
Great monthly discounts for leisure, clothing, technology and much more
We have sufficient parking space
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person: Kempa, Kevin
Tel: +49 (0) 6026 506 242