In order to strengthen our team at Vion Convenience GmbH in Großostheim, we are currently looking for an
Junior Product Developer (m/f/d)
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four Business Units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry.
We supply customers in our home markets of the Netherlands and Germany, as well as in other countries all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
- Developer from early ideation to implementation of fresh meat products (ready to cook)
- An (pro) active team member in projects which concern; product, process and recipe optimization (cost reduction and / or quality improvement, customer requirements and / or changing legislation)
- Coordinates implementation by trial productions, product related work descriptions and implementing recipes
- Is working on product, concept and process development, under the preconditions of the possibilities of existing and new production processes
- Ability to plan and draw up timelines and project plans and annual plans for new products to be developed
- An open communicator able to be a sparring partner with all relevant disciplines such as quality, production, sales, product management, account managers, location managers, quality managers and product managers
- Analyzing and assessing reports from research agencies and / or laboratories.
- Providing product presentations and producing test samples for (potential) customers, photography, trade fairs, laboratories and / or research agencies.
- Testing new ingredients and additives to explore and report the benefits for Vion.
- Degree in Food technology, food design, butchery or equivalent education.
- Experience is not necessary while this is a Junior position
- Well-developed taste and culinary skills and curiousity about consumer trends, ingredients, culinary developments and changes
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Good command of MS Office
- Fluent in German and English (both orally and in writing), while Dutch is a big plus
- Willingness to travel
Varied range of tasks
interesting challenges are waiting for you!
Training and Continuing Education
good opportunities for professional development in personal and professional terms in an international corporate environment
Retirement Pension Plan
an employer-financed pension model for a secure future
Flexible Working Hours
we offer a large range of different working time models
a wide range of corporate health management
Great monthly discounts for leisure, clothing, technology and much more
a job with perspective
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person: Allavena, Christoph
Tel: +49 (0) 8241-503 324