In order to strengthen our team at Vion Waldkraiburg GmbH in Waldkraiburg, we are currently looking for an
Who we are
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four Business Units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry.
We supply customers in our home markets of the Netherlands and Germany, as well as in other countries all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
- Innerbetriebliche Steuerung von Prozessabläufen im Bereich Logistik, Verpackung und Trading
- Optimierung der Produktionsabläufe
- Konstruktive Zusammenarbeit mit den jeweiligen Abteilungsleitern
- Erfolgreich abgeschlossene Weiterbildung als Fleischermeister (m/w/d) bzw. Metzgermeister (m/w/d)
- Betriebswirtschaftliches Verständnis
- Erfahrung im Umgang mit HACCP und QS-Systemen
- Teamfähigkeit, Belastbarkeit und Durchsetzungsvermögen
What can you expect from us?
Varied range of tasks
interesting challenges are waiting for you!
Training and Continuing Education
good opportunities for professional development in personal and professional terms in an international corporate environment
Retirement Pension Plan
an employer-financed pension model for a secure future
a wide range of corporate health management
Flexible Working Hours
we offer a large range of different working time models
Whether breakfast or lunch: Fresh and healthy meals are provided
Capital-forming benefits, annual special remuneration or similar holdings
Company parties, soccer tournaments and much more
Great monthly discounts for leisure, clothing, technology and much more
We have sufficient parking space
a job with perspective
performance-based and fair remuneration
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person: Christian Jung
Tel: +49 8638 606-227