In order to strengthen our team at Vion Perleberg GmbH in Perleberg, we are currently looking for an
Who we are
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands and Germany. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four Business Units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry.
We supply customers in our home markets of the Netherlands and Germany, as well as in other countries all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
- Durchführung von Reparaturen und Instandhaltung an elektrischen - sowie mechatronischen Einrichtungen und Anlagen des Unternehmens
- Selbstständiges Erkennen und Beheben von Störungen im Produktionsfluss
- Durchführung von Wartungs- und Inspektionsarbeiten
- Abgeschlossene Berufsausbildung in elektrotechnischer Richtung
- Idealerweise Kenntnisse oder Erfahrungen in der Lebensmittelbranche
- Bereitschaft zur Arbeit im Schichtsystem / Wochenenddienst
- Teamfähigkeit, Eigeninitiative und Belastbarkeit bei wechselnden Anforderungen
What can you expect from us?
Varied range of tasks
interesting challenges are waiting for you!
Training and Continuing Education
good opportunities for professional development in personal and professional terms in an international corporate environment
Retirement Pension Plan
an employer-financed pension model for a secure future
a wide range of corporate health management
Whether breakfast or lunch: Fresh and healthy meals are provided
Capital-forming benefits, annual special remuneration or similar holdings
Company parties, soccer tournaments and much more
Great monthly discounts for leisure, clothing, technology and much more
We have sufficient parking space
a job with perspective
performance-based and fair remuneration
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably online.
Your contact person: Kathleen Riemann
Tel: 03876/ 714- 206